Friday, March 18, 2011

PRINTEMPS

This is what I look like to children:
This one says "Cèlsi* Aie** love your Fenni love your."
*How I will be spelling my name from now on.
**Aie is the French word for ouch/phonetic spelling of 'I.'
Cool tag.
Paris is way prettier when the sky isn't gray.
River rats.
This guy's head is wrapped in aluminum foil.
Here is a close-up:
"Some like it hot"
In French "Baby Foot" means foosball.
I am teaching the kids animal names these days. Horse is really hard for them to say. One kid asked me if people ate horses ever so I told him yes, sometimes. Another kid asked me if there was any pork in horse meat so I told him yes, sometimes, but only when horses eat piglets.
Embouteillage
Le Kremlin-Bicetre is a "Flowered Town" and is recognized by the National Council of Flowered Villages and Towns.
Chatons
The place that song is about:
Montaigne
Middle ages museum I have never been to:
"Have the tongue well hanged!"
All I do is look at ads all day on the metro. This one says: "After my lobotomy, I will love you more."
Making the world a happier place:
Cool shirt.
Cool park.
Closing the window forever:
Teaching the kids to talk about their pets sucks because in French pet means fart.
Overbearing sign:
Overbearing graffiti:
Zebra playing with $700,000 worth of purses:
Louis Vuitton illustrating how tough yet playful their trunks are:
Sharing an ice cream cone seems like it could only end in a fight. Or with being topless, like that other picture.
This is what cool Americans look like:
VEGETABLES
Where my heart is:
Parc Monceau.
"The French are exceptional lovers.
According to 95% of French people..."
Graveyard for TVs I pass on my way to work:

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey, stop confusing kids about meat products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Apparently, I started a blog one night in 2009. Until just now - when I made a comment through my Google account- I had completely forgotten. Oh, this is Andrew.

    ReplyDelete