Sunday, March 6, 2011

PARIS- LE TRASH

Massage Parlor
Massage Parlor After-Party
Le hotdog.
Statue of a health-conscious graffiti artist.
Animals that wear clothes are so much cuter than boring naked animals.
Here are the really specific dates that all Parisian grass takes a nap:
Texting on a razor.
The only skyscraper in Paris. There is a law that buildings can't be taller than ten stories in most areas.
Don't mind if I do, Julia Child.
Speed limits: as effective as condoms.
"Culturally Superior"
Cute.
Sunny.
Bold statement I'm not sure I understand.
The cool preppy clothing company in France is "Redskins."
I don't think it will ever make in the US with that attitude.
This is the only thing that has made me regret not eating meat since I've been here. I just want to order it to see what it looks like in real life. How the crap did they make the bread half white half multigrain?
GUESS WHO SHOWED BACK UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN A SEMI WITH THE WORDS "BABY PLAY" PAINTED ON THE SIDE?

No comments:

Post a Comment