Sunday, March 13, 2011

LA VIE EN ROSE

Typical French recycling bin:
Typical French girls sharing some ice cream:
I have to resist his seductive gaze every time I walk to the subway.
Yes he is!
In French, non-profit organization= association without lucrative goal.
"Too happy to be shy" (in French it rhymes).
Masks of famous people I don't recognize.
Roman Polanski's store
Black Swans
Setting up for the party in the back of his van.
Sushi: a dish best served room temperature after having traveled 8 miles on the back of a moped.
"We make pizza faster than rabbits on speed make babies."
The price of a whole goat has skyrocketed since I've been here.
The asterisk denotes that "Ready to kick ass" translates to "Ready to win" in French. There is no verb for kick in French, only the noun "hit of foot." I guess the translator was forced to take creative liberties because "Ready to give hit of foot to ass" didn't do these sweet Oakleys justice.
"Look at this sad empty ad space. I know! I'll put a bird on it!"

1 comment:

  1. Kels, you make me laugh, birds, rabbits on speed, prête à kick ass. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete