Monday, April 4, 2011

BRETAGNE

Beastly and mean dog.
His Majesty.
No soiling or urinating.
Look who I found!
"Kelsey go pose with your compatriots."
Rimbaud statue. Rimbaud is the only French author I have read while living here.
LOOK AT THE SKY.
Back door.
Hiding from life amongst animal carcasses.
Bretagne. I went to visit a friend of my parents.
My parents took her to see Haystack rock when she came to Portland in the 90s so she took me to see this.
Bretagne is the Oregon of France.
Everyone makes fun of it because it rains all the time.
St. Malo.
This town was completely destroyed in WWII but they rebuilt it to look like it did before. "C'est du faux vieux."
Taking pictures for mom.
The forest where Merlin and Morgana and Vivienne and Sir Lancelot used to hang out and cast spells on each other. Now live action role players pretending to be those people hang out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment