Friday, April 15, 2011

VACATION

Bull+Shit

I am really enjoying imagining the situation that led up to this tampon being abandoned on the sidewalk.
"Bite" does not mean bite in French.
Looking forward to never having to answer the question "Ca veut dire quoi mudderfuukerr?" from an 8 year old again.
La classe.
A beautiful lake.
A beautiful bridge.
A beautiful park where people yell at you if you touch the grass:
Flowers that no one is allowed to smell:
I went on vacation.
To Corsica.
Here are some palm trees:
Here are some cars:
Here I am relaxing:
Here is a church.
Here is a statue.
Bloody Islands.
We went on a hike.
It was supposed to end at "the most beautiful beach near Ajaccio."
We saw the most beautiful beach from afar.
But we couldn't figure out how to get to it.
Whatever.
Ansel Adams.
Here I am not on the beautiful beach:
Here I am posing as the unabomber:

No comments:

Post a Comment