Thursday, April 28, 2011

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Paris hates you.
Things you can't do in France (this sign is clearly out of date because it doesn't include no burqas):
Window display at Monoprix (French Target):
For only 35 euros you too can look like a real American.
America is the new black.
Wine Museum on Water Street.
All the parks in the rich neighborhoods have pony rides, but you have to pay for them. You also have to pay to go on the swing sets. Nothing can buy you the right to go on the grass.
I spend all my time in parks sitting next to the grass longing for the day that I'm rich enough to go on the swings.
My parents invited me to spend a few days with them in Spain.
I took one picture per day.
My mom took way more.
English
Granada
DO IT!
"Let yourself be tempted: Intensely Farting, Finely Farting"
Most popular lunch formula in France:
"2012 not even scared"
My friend tried to tell me that this was a reference to the elections, not the apocalypse. Impossible.
Sweet restaurant name: "At the Dog who Smokes."
A kid at school today asked me if my "country of origin" was near the Amazon.
Best goodbye note I got from a student: "Love you Kelsey. Love you because you be good."

No comments:

Post a Comment