Monday, November 1, 2010

EVEN MORE VACATION

I tried to go to the Curie Museum but it closed the day before I went and won't be open again until the second half of 2011. It's cool that all the street signs explain what the person the street is named after is known for. I live near a street that is named after a guy who was "le dernier des poilus" (the last of the hairy ones).
The real reason you should not smoke is because it will make your skin look old.
Either the person who put my dresser together is an idiot or I am. It keeps falling apart.
Here is me looking creepy at the Pere Lachaise cemetary where such famous people as Edith Piaf and Oscar Wilde are buried. Also Jim Morrison.
Fancy.
Really fancy.
Buildings.
Chimneys.
There is razor wire on the walls surrounding the cemetery so that the famous zombies can't escape at night.
Barbe a Papa!
Dogs are not allowed to take themselves for walks in these parts.
Somehow this is an ad for Office Depot.
EIFFEL TOWERS!
EIFFEL TOWER FOR REAL!
I love going to crowded places to look at famous stuff.
But I love animals in sexy bathing suits more.
Sarkozy caricature.
I should really look into selling my pictures as postcards.
Tea time!
Totally tea time!
This line is why I didn't go to the Louvre this week. Also I'm trying to get a pass that gets me in to a bunch of museums for free.
Watching other people eat Pringles is probably just as exciting as all that art that I didn't see in the Louvre.
The square across from the museum is a hot spot for rollerbladers to meet up and show off their moves.
Mona Lisa!
It's a replica. Apparently the real one is on strike.
This is what Starbucks looks like in France.
This is what streets look like in France.
Organ grinder/cat
Really fancy looking mall.
The old opera house.
I can't wait for this album to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment