Monday, October 18, 2010

LE KREMLIN-BICETRE IN ALL ITS GLORY

Backyard. The wall is surrounding the military base I live in front of.
A medical analysis laboratory in front of my apartment building that I hope is not still used.
Side of medical analysis laboratory
Butcher store in front of my apartment complex. Apparently they make tripe.
Tintin!
Cute house I don't live in
Another cute house I don't live in
Street I walk on a lot
Another wall but I don't know what this one is surrounding
Scary ad for something that is apparently happening "in my town tonight"
Park
This is the merry-go-round I ride every day after I get off work. Just kidding. I haven't been to work yet.
Store that sells shit that no one needs but everyone wants
Hospital?
Best part of the town
This is actually the best part of the town
This store that sells magazines with extreme sexy people in them is right next to the merry-go-round
Cars can drive/park on what I thought was the sidewalk
There are two sidewalks: the one for cars and the one for people.
I don't think S&M means the same thing in French.
HOW?
Half-building
I live so far from the subway
Drive nice for the little ones!
Citroen
It's really cold
This is where I live
This is where I really live

Living room. My roommate finally decided to close the window because I guess he figured out his clothes were more likely to freeze than dry with it open since it's like 30 degrees at night.

Bedroom. I made a collage to try and make the white walls less depressing. I can't tell if it worked.

I went with the S6000 because they only had the S4000 in pink and I was not about to spend the rest of my life with a pastel pink camera. Thanks mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment